the course of the war the Wehrmacht utilised a great number of chassis to mount
anti-tank guns on. The earliest was a 4.7 cm PaK(t) 36 Panzerjäger Sd.Kfz.
101 designed and produced by Alkett
and shown to Adolf Hitler, in February 1940 this vehicle remained in service until
1943 when it became obsolete due to the ever increasing armour thickness of enemy
tanks. Gallery: Sources:
German Military Vehicles.
Armoured Fighting Vehicles of Germany World War II.
Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World Two.
For a complete list of sources